Saturday, March 5, 2016

Catching Up

March 5th, 2016

I've been a  bit of a sloth about blogging because A} I've never done this before and B} this new computer has been a drag.  Not to mention I was sick with food poisoning which set off my IBS and knocked me flat for days.  BUT!  I'm Baaaack!  When Doug comes for a week every other week we like to get out and about and explore the area, walk, take in new sights and try new things. 
So .... they (whoever "they" are) say a picture is worth a thousand words so here is a blog of photos of just a few of the GREAT people we have met through Zuma.  

The lovely Nun is so special. Talk about Good Karma.  This sweet woman was besotted with the dog and Zuma instantly adored her. And their outfits match.



There are the sweet little girls who weigh a fraction of what Z weighs:



Lovely families:



Cool college guys:



An adorable, animal-loving young girl:


Oh, I hope this girl finds a Dane in her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment