Thursday, June 23, 2016

Dogs are Better Than Humans Because ....

June 23, 2016

There's a reason dogs are labeled Man's Best Friend.


Dogs are better than human beings because they know 
but they do not tell.
~ Emily Dickinson.  


There's a tremendous difference between being alone and lonely.
You could be lonely in a group of people.  
I like being alone.  
I like eating by myself.
I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog.
I have to exert myself and say 
Oh God, I've got to see my friends 
'cause I'm too content being by myself.
~ Drew Barrymore.


"Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole".
~ Roger Caras (photographer and writer).


I believe that a calm dog is a happy, obedient dog 
that won't get into trouble.
~ Cesar Milan.





Why does watching a dog be a dog fill one with happiness?
~ Jonathan Safrah Foer (Author).







When an eighty five pound mammal licks your tears away, 
then tries to sit in your lap, it's hard to feel sad. 
 ~ Kristan Higgins (Author, "In Your Dreams").


The dog is a reflection of your energy, your behavior.  
You have to ask, "What am I doing?"  
That's the right question to ask.
~ Cesar Milan.




Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
~ Franklin P. Jones.


Once you have had a wonderful dog, 
a life without one is a life diminished.
~ Dean Koontz (author).






Until one has loved an animal,
a part of one's soul remains unawakened. 


Let sleeping dogs lie.
~ Robert Walpole (first Prime Minister of Great Britain)


I've seen a look in dog's eyes, 
a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.  
~ John Steinbeck, author.  


I think dogs are the most amazing creatures;
they give unconditional love.
For me, they are the role model for being alive.
~ Gilda Radnor, comedienne.  


There are times when even the best manager is like the little boy with the big dog - waiting to see where the dog wants to go so he can take him there.  ~ Lee Iacocca 

Dogs never bite me, just humans.
~ Marilyn Monroe.


My little dog .... a heartbeat at my feet.
~ Edith Wharton.


Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
~ Groucho Marx.


 A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, 
and to turn around three times before lying down.
~ Robert Benchley

                     





Take only photos, leave only footprints.

Treasure the memories.









No comments:

Post a Comment