Sunday, September 18, 2016

Random Dog Thoughts

September 18, 2016


No, I don't want to go for another walk.  
WTF is a Pokemon?


                                               I'm glad you think this is funny.
                                             .... Hello?



                               Nice lady.  
                             Same outfit.  
                                                                                     

I feel right at home here:


Spa Day.
I hope my friends don't see me in this get-up.  
But I do feel so refreshed:


Oh, like you would have resisted sharing a cookie with Marcus!
(And a full frontal snog).
Good times at the RV Park:

Displaying IMG_2325.JPG

But no Takers at The Dog Park:

                  


Did someone say Cookie?  I smell a cookie.

Displaying IMG_2354.JPG

I'll have one of those and two of those ....



 Is it just me, or do we dogs look alike?

Displaying IMG_2340.JPG

Thermal Cooling Vest, they say.
She'll love it, they say.

You want me to wear thaaat?!


Does this outfit make my butt look big?


They're right.  It works.  I love it.


                                       Woo Hoo!  Road Trip!





Would you please move over?
My toes are hanging over the edge.


One of my people is leaving.  My bag's not out here.
I don't like the look of this.

Displaying IMG_5615.JPG

Is he ever coming back?

Displaying IMG_2327.JPG

Remembering:
9/11/2016
My people are feeling sad so I feel sad too.
Feeling patriotic today.
Chillin'.


             I think .... I wanna be small when I grow up.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg





We're receiving entries for the Collar Competition!   

Sign up for the free contest on the September 15th blog.  
Drawing will be October 1st!
To enter to win a sparkly collar, e.mail me at 
soniatheobalds8@gmail.com



#great dane, #dog lover, #travel, #traveling with a large dog, #zuma, #RV life, #Biltmore




No comments:

Post a Comment