Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Meanwhile, Back in Maine ....

February 21, 2017.


Missi helped Zuma and I move back to the RV Park a few days ago.  She (Zuma!) was very excited to get her wiggle on and reconnect with our friends here, then we had a long walk and she crashed on her puffy air bed in the sunshine.  It's becoming Spring here.  The air smells like May.  Daffodils and trees are already blooming and it's 60 - 70 F in the daytime.

Displaying IMG_2896.JPG

Meanwhile, back in Maine:

Displaying IMG_6263.JPG

Doug sent me these pix:
a view of our driveway from up beside the house.
The Northeast was slammed by three snowstorms in a row last week, leaving almost 3' of fluffy snow in total!  
Here's the barn as the storm was starting:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Our dooryard:

Displaying IMG_6267.JPG

I had thought fleetingly about returning to Maine early, then I saw the  upcoming weather forecast for New England.  I'm pretty sure that, in choosing to stay, I made the right decision for both of us.

Displaying IMG_2882.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment