Thursday, April 6, 2017

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night.

April 6, 2017.


Displaying IMG_2518.JPG

Thank ya'll for asking how Zuma and I weathered the storm last night!  We made it!  The wind howled and the rain pounded down but we were fine.  No tornadoes nearby. This RV stood stock still and can withstand anything it seems.  We've spent many a stormy night in Hula Girl and she never disappoints.

Zuma got a bit clingy in the night, smooshing my head into the wall.  She apparently needed TO BE RIGHT ON TOP OF ME. Which is sorta kinda uncool because she's really heavy and totally ignores me when I ask her to relocate because I'm almost out of air from being suffocated by having a dog the size of a small pony sprawled out on top of me and my body is so crushed by her weight that my limbs are no longer functioning.


I didn't do nuthin'.


Displaying IMG_2551.JPG

It's a constant battle for bed real estate here, ya'll.  And I'm usually the loser.  I guess I could be more strict but I'm just not that strict.

Doug isn't as casual about having 145 lbs of totally relaxed (apparently) unconscious Great Dane stretched out between us (where she likes to be, maximum heat-snuggle-zone) so she's gonna get the boot off the bed when he returns.  And there will be sulking. Mostly by me. I love having her spoon me when Doug's not here.  

Uhhh .... wait .... please don't think I'm losing my moral compass and being all weird about sleeping with a dog and please don't contact the authorities. 




#sharingthefunwithmygreatdanedog, #ilovemydogbutnotinacreepyway





No comments:

Post a Comment