Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Stick It On Your Rear End

April 3rd, 2017.

Displaying IMG_2976.JPG


The lilacs are beginning to bloom!

A deliriously happy beginning to this week!



Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


Okay, I admit it.  I have a fascination with bumper stickers.  
They make me smile.  My friend Claude says, "If it makes you smile, buy it."  Every day when I see our bumper stickers patched on my bumper they remind me of places I love.  Pretty good deal, all those smiles and memories for a coupla bucks each, huh?


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Apparently, these people love bumper stickers too.  
Clearly they are the coolest of cool people.
They were thrilled to share!

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Funny, I always said I'd never put bumper stickers on my treasured car but now I do because .... smiles make me feel good.  And, in the  great scheme of things, it's just a bumper, ya know?  I may have to remove the bumper and mount the whole thing on a wall if I ever sell this car because it would be sad to let all these smiles go.  


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


But, I'll always have the memories.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

That's it.  I'm saving my voice.



#asheville, #bumperstickers, #travelingwithagreatdanedog, #ontheroadwithzuma, #makingmemories, #gypsydogsandbumperstickers. 





  



No comments:

Post a Comment